TEXAS OR BUST. Well, next week at least.
December 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
I’ve tried to contain my excitement, but I can’t help it anymore. Which is why I will shout from the highest of highs, from the mountain tops, from the roof:
I’M GOING TO TEXAS IN SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!
I wanted to use a lot more exclamation points, but I had to restrain myself a little bit.
I’m so excited, I even made a to-do list (thanks husband, for imprinting your annoying list making habits on me).
1. Go to Chuy’s.
2. Go to Iguana Joe’s.
3. Go to Freebirds.
4. Go to Gringo’s.
5. Shop at the Galleria.
6. See my cousin, and my baby cousin, and my other preggers cousin.
7. Go to Rice Village.
8. Go to the half-price books in Rice Village.
9. Travel up and down Westheimer with the windows down.
10. Go to the half-price books on Westheimer.
11. See the gparents.
12. See nine puppies that the dog just had.
13. Sleep in, eat lots, don’t talk about work, don’t think about work, don’t dream about work.
I have more on my list, but I think that’ll do for now. Is it bad that the first four things are all eating Mexican food? I mean, we have decent tex-mex here, but there’s nothin’ like a bowl of salsa and green dip at Iggie’s, or jalapeno-ranch dip at Chuy’s. Yeah, I’m a glutton for chips and dip.
I’m also excited because it’ll be vacation, and since I’m sick again, for the millionth time, I’ll actually be able to chill out, relax, and rest. You know, in between stuffing my face and shopping.